Our US based client (An architecture company) is in need of a Autocad Drafter for a full time position. Please note that, successful applicant should work on US time zone. Send us your CV to [email protected]
Skills & Responsibilities:
- Should be fluent in one or more Autodesk CADD (computer-aided drafting & design) programs.
- Modify and revise designs to correct operating deficiencies and limit production problems.
- Create technical schematics and blueprints for the construction of structures and products.
- Write additional instructions & comments and position them into technical drawings and blueprints.
- Should be creative thinkers with an ingrained curiosity for how things work.
- Provide measurements, dimensions and notes on the materials needed to complete the project.
- Coordinate with other employees to obtain technical details, optimize designs, and resolve issues.
- Need strong communication skills to deal with both technical & non-technical employees/clients.
- Must finished education/training in recent version of AutoCAD or a specialized Autodesk drafting program, such as Revit Architecture, AutoCAD Civil 3D or 3ds Max
- Must hold a degree or diploma in Mechanical or Civil Engineering
About Autocad, Civil 3D, 3ds Max
AutoCAD – industry-leading drafting and design software of Autodesk – to prepare 3D and 2D technical drawings. These drawings can be used as the blueprints to construct structures and products, such as machinery, buildings, microchips, vehicles, plumbing & electrical systems etc. The AutoCAD drafting professionals normally hold a range of job titles which includes estimator, architect, drafter, designer, engineer.
AutoCAD is the one of the most popular
software with the highest overall job-market demand. There are also specialized versions of AutoCAD and other
products designed for drafters in specific job-roles and industries.
Still not sure of the careers in Autocad? Why not have a look at the courses we offer http://www.cadpointkollam.co.in/cad-point-courses/
CADPOINT, Chungath Arcade, 2nd Floor, Near Iron Bridge, High School Junction, Kollam, Kerala, India Ph: +91-474 6550123
cad training centre
AutoCAD MEP Kollam Mechanical CAD Training Institute in Kollam STAAD Software Training Kollam Autocad Primavera Kollam Autocad Training Kollam AutoCad Civil Cad trainings kollam CADD Centre Kollam CAD POINT Training Kollam Location CAD Training Institutes