MEP Electrical Design Draughting
MEP Electrical Design Draughting is a professional course provided by the CADPOINT, Kollam in partnership with UK based company MCS Technologies. This specified course MEP Electrical Design Draughting is only available at the address CADPOINT, Next to Kochukodungallor Temple, Near Iron Bridge, Kollam, Kerala, India Ph: 04746550123 or +919048550123
INTRODUCTION – ELECTRICAL DESIGN AND DRAUGHTING
Electrical Engineering is the branch of engineering science that specializes in the Electrical design, construction, and practical use of electrical systems. Electrical system design deals with analysis and application of Power transmission and Distribution, Lighting systems, telecommunication, fire alarm systems, Closed Circuit
Television and Public addressable systems. MEP Electrical Design Draughting
What you receive from this MEP Electrical Design Draughting Diploma Certificate?
This MEP Electrical Design Draughting Diploma Certificate program covers the full design and analysis of Electrical Building Services from the fundamentals to Power System design, Wiring and Cable Management Systems, Lighting systems, Earthing Design and Calculations, Fire Alarm Systems, HVAC and STP Controlling Systems, Communication systems like Networking, Security Surveillance Systems like CCTV, Access control System etc.
MEP ELECTRICAL DESIGNING DRAUGHTING – COURSE CONTENT FUNDAMENTALS
- Introduction to electric motor, drives, starters etc.
- Electricity – Definition, Units, & Symbols
- Generation, Transmission & distribution system
- Basics & Importance of Electricity
- Electrical codes & standards.
LIGHTING MANAGEMENT SYSTEM – IN MEP ELECTRICAL DESIGN DRAUGHTING COURSE
- Lighting Schemes.
- Emergency lighting system.
- Lighting designing of Auditoriums and Theaters
- Lighting load estimation and designing of lighting panel.
- Lighting designing for interior decoration and landscape.
- Types and application of luminaries.
EARTHING & LIGTINING PROTECTION SYSTEM – IN MEP ELECTRICAL DESIGN DRAUGHTING COURSE
- Lightning Protection Systems.
- Earthing Systems (Types Method and Installation).
WIRING AND CABLE MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS – IN MEP ELECTRICAL DESIGN DRAUGHTING COURSE
- Rules & regulations.
- Selection of MCB Distribution Boards.
- Lighting, power circuit wiring diagrams.
- Load schedule & Load balancing.
- Standard heights of mounting accessories.
- Applications and Selection of wires and cables.
- Conduit Layout Design.
- Applications and Selection of switches & sockets.
- Types & selection Of wiring systems
POWER DISTRIBUTION SYSTEM – IN MEP ELECTRICAL DESIGNING DRAUGHTING COURSE
- Under Ground cable type & selection.
- LT Panel Board Design.
- Coordination with HVAC, Plumbing, Firefighting, Mechanical systems like Chillers,AHU, FCU, water and Drainage pumps, Firefighting Pumps etc.
- Types & selection of Circuit Breakers.
- Importance & application of VCB, ACB, MCCB & MCB
- Residual Current Devices
- Isolators and SDF (Switch Disconnecting Fuse)
- Capacitors, Resistor and Reactors.
- Selection of AMF (Automatic Main Failure) & APFC (Automatic Power factor Correction) Panel
- Switchgears-types and selection.
- UPS & Inverters.
TRANSFORMERS & GENERATORS (HT) – IN MEP ELECTRICAL DESIGNING DRAUGHTING COURSE
- Types and Selections.
- Internal Connections & Testing.
- Installation – Rules and Regulations.
- Parallel operation of transformers and generators.
ELECTRICAL SYSTEM DRAUGHTING (CAD) – IN MEP ELECTRICAL DESIGN DRAUGHTING COURSE
- Schematic Drawings
- Physical layout of transformers, Generators & Panel Boards.
- Preparation of Lighting, Power, Communication and Earthing layout.
- Preparation of general installations and sections
- Basics of Electrical CAD.
- Preparation of Schematic Diagrams.
ELECTRICAL DESIGN CALCULATIONS – IN MEP ELECTRICAL DESIGN DRAUGHTING COURSE
- Transformer selection & Design calculations.
- Total connected load & Maximum demand calculation based on Diversity factor.
- Busbar selection and Design.
- RCBO/ELCB selection & Design calculations.
- Load distribution schedule & load balancing calculations.
- Battery selection & Design calculation.
- Preparation of Schematic diagram (One Line Diagram) – Residential, High rise, Commercial and Industrial buildings.
- Voltage Drop calculations.
- Capacitor bank selection.
- Calculating the Total power requirements
- Branch & Main feeder cable sizing, selection & calculation.
- Generator selection & Design calculations.
- Introduction to HVAC & sewage treatment plant
- Circuit Breaker selection & Design calculations.
- Determining cable trays and trenches.
- Earthing cable selection and Design.
- Fault level calculations.
- UPS selection & Design calculations.
- Introduction to structural
REVIT MEP – PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- Project Planning and Estimation.
- Preparation of BOQ.
MEP Electrical Design Draughting
For other MEP Courses, see below sections
|HVAC Design Drafting||MEP Plumbing System – Public Health Engineering||MEP Fire Fighting Designing|
HVAC Design Drafting
MEP Plumbing System – Public Health Engineering
MEP Fire Fighting Designing
For more information about the MEP Electrical Design & Draughting– trainings, Visit our centre in Kollam at CADPOINT, 2nd Floor, Chungath Arcade, Near Iron Bridge, High School Junction, Kollam, Kerala, India
Ph: +914746550123, +919048550123
AutoCAD, Autocad Trainings, MEP Training Kollam, AutoCAD civil 3d, Ansys, Catia, Civil CAD, MEP Electrical Design Draughting Electrical CAD, Mechanical CAD, MasterCAM, MicroStation,, MEP Electrical Design Draughting Solid Works, Solid Edge, Revit Architectural, Revit MEP, Revit Structural, Pro/E, MEP Electrical Design Draughting STAAD, Interior Designing, Master Diploma in Civil/Electrical & Mechanical CAD, Primavera, PPM (Project Planning & Management), Microsoft M.S. Project, Estimations, Programming Languages – C, C++, C#, Asp .net, .Net, Java, J2EE, PHP, Database Training – Mysql, Sql Server, Oracle, Digital Marketing, System Administration- Linux, Computerized Financial Accounting, Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator/CorelDraw, Adobe In design, Maya/Flash/After Effects/Sound Forge, Web Design/Graphic Design/Video-Audio Editing, Diploma in multimedia Animation ( 1 Year ), Diploma in Multimedia Animation and Architectural Engineering ( 2 Year )