Alrabiah Consulting Engineers is looking for a Planning Engineer for a Project Management Contract in Saudi Arabia. This role is to provide engineering and project management services to there client’s onshore capital projects in Saudi Arabia. The project management team will be able to work as integrated members with there client’s Project Management Team.
• Prepare or assist in the development, implementation and maintenance of project schedules using Primavera P6
• Analyze schedule variances and recommend corrective actions
• Assist with setting up, tracking and analysis of engineering work-hours
• Assist with the preparation of project Earned Value Reports
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- Primavera P6 Microsoft Word and Excel knowledge
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally, writing in English.
|Job Category||Planning Engineer|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Administration|