Job Description of Interior designer
- Design, execute & on site engineering.
- 3D modeling, Layout Planning, perspectives designing, color scheming, prepare presentations.
- Provide solutions for project implementation considering customer’s needs & time frame.
- Follow-up during the sales-cycle and supporting the sales team to translate client requirements.
- Preparation of bill of quantities.
- Preparation to tender and contract documents.
- Review and preparation of tender reports and analysis
The successful candidate need to meeting with clients & visit sites.
- To provide design solution
- To generate shop drawings
- To give technical support to Sales team and CADD team
- To assist in product selection and sourcing of suitable materials for projects in CADD
- Very good skill in AutoCAD drawing (detailed drawings)-2D & 3D
- Very good capabilities in making perspectives in AutoCAD-3D and rendering in 3D-Max.
- Good knowledge in Adobe Photoshop
- Skill in manual drawing and color rendering for making perspectives.
- Good communication skill in English is essential
|Job Category||Design Engineer|
|Qualification||Certification in AutoCad|
|Number Of Openings||5|