CAD Trainer openings in Kollam & Kottarakara Kerala India
CAD Trainer openings at CADD Training Centre Kollam – Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the success of the CADD Training Centre Kollam team by providing technical presentations and recommending solutions to students.
- Perform assessments to investigate, uncover and understand a customer’s business needs
- Be able to demonstrate, and integrate Autodesk technologies to solve design workflow problems
- Develop technical proposals in the areas of BIM and CAD for clients in the AEC industry
- Deliver effective, professional training and in person product demonstrations to students aswellas professionals
- Provide Technical Support to help customers through technical issues
- Deliver training at one of our Autodesk Training Centers (ATC) or at a customer’s site
- Bachelor degree
- Must have demonstrated and current direct experience with the process, workflow and use of Revit and AutoCAD from conceptual design through construction
- Understands the workflow between various members of the design team.
- Excellent oral, written communication skills
- Superior presentation skills, time management and planning skills.
- Strong teamwork / relationship management skills
CAD Trainer openings at CADD Training Centre Kollam – Required Skills & Experience
CADD Training Centre Kollam is an Authorised Training Centre in partnership with MCS Technologies, an IT consulting firm based in US & UK. We are qualified by Autodesk and Hewlett Packard to provide customers with the highest standards of CAD and graphics solutions in pre and post-sales support, training, implementation, hardware and customization services.
If you are an professional Architect, Architectural drafter, MEP Engineer or Drafter with AutoCAD and Revit experience or certification and would enjoy working on a more technical role, we have a position for you! Working at our CADD Training Centre Kollam as part of our Autodesk technical consulting and training team, this position allows you to do strategic work with our industry-leading clients and gain valuable experience as you manage the latest implementations of design and construction technology on a variety of projects. Take this opportunity to join a smart, driven, growth-oriented company where you will constantly be at the forefront of today’s latest technology. CADD Training Centre Kollam combines technology and business process consulting to help firms successfully plan, design, and operate buildings. With CADD Training Centre Kollam, you will be part of a company that delivers solutions to improve the entire project, from planning and design, to construction and operations & maintenance.
For more information about the CAD Trainer Openings at our CADD Training Centre Kollam– CAD trainings, Visit our centre in Kollam at CADD Training Centre, 2nd Floor, Ernakulam, Near Neyyattinkara Perumbavoor Angamaly Muvattupuzha Ernakulam Trivandrum, Neyyattinkara Perumbavoor Angamaly Muvattupuzha, Kollam, Kerala, India
Ph: +919995996121 , +919995996121
AutoCad Structural Draftsman
- Able to read and interpret structural drawings
- well-versed in Tekla and Autocad programs (i.e Can produce fabrication drawing using them)
- Good in time Management and can work under pressure
- Minimum 3 year of engineering drafting experience
- Offshore work experience will be advantageous
- Certified AutoCAD Training
- Strong understanding of drafting techniques and familiarity with Engineering Terminology
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Able to converse in English
An Interior Designing Company with projects and offices in the UAE is seeking for a highly qualified AutoCad draftsman for their offices in Dubai.
CAD is the best way in which drafters develop drawings, plans and sketches. Using AutoCAD software, created by Autodesk Inc. AutoCad drafters create a visual of the product to be constructed. Production aswell as construction team, including engineers, surveyors and architects use CAD images to create plans to build and manufacture everything from buildings to toys to spacecraft. CAD drafters also have a working knowledge of traditional drafting methods.
AutoCad Draftsman Job
- Work under the direction and supervision of engineers / architects
- Minimum 3 years work experience
- Specify dimensions, materials and procedures for new design and products
- Must be available immediately
- Experience working with an Interior Decoration company would be a plus point
- Prepare multiple versions of designs for reviewing by engineers and architects
- Able to Draft electrical and low voltage system layout plans and prepare load schedules as per engineering design.
- Help design products with engineering and manufacturing techniques
- Prepare drawings for sheet metal components
- Collaborate with engineers, designers and constructors on projects basis
- AutoCad draftsman is responsible for drafting, preparing layout drawings of the given structures, components and devices
- Design plans using computer-aided design and drafting ( CAD ) software
About the role:
The interior design company specializing in commercial projects are urgently seeking for an AutoCad draftsman for there offices in Dubai. The company cover the entire cycle of a project from the start till the execution. The companies liaise with various clients and dedication to understanding their spatial needs makes the company unique. This is an amazing opportunity for the right candidate with a flare of creativity. Apply for the opening at CADD Training Centre in kollam via below section or visit CADD Training Centre , Near Neyyattinkara Perumbavoor Angamaly Muvattupuzha Ernakulam Trivandrum, Neyyattinkara Perumbavoor Angamaly Muvattupuzha, Kollam, Kerala, India
Our client an Engineering company in Petroleum sector, Qatar is seeking for a highly qualified Mechanical CAD Draftsman for their offices in Qatar. Ideal candidate must be certified in AutoCad. Attractive salary for the eligible candidate
Key skills: Draftsman Activities AutoCAD Plumbing HVAC Drainage
Mechanical CAD Draftsman in Qatar
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline
- Degree or Diploma with CAD training/certification
- Should have working experience in Consultants.
- Should have experience in drafting designs.
- Ideal Candidate should be 2 to 3 years Experience in Plumbing; Drainage & HVAC shop drawings preparation in AUTOCAD
- certification in AUTOCAD is an advantage
Alrabiah Consulting Engineers is looking for a Planning Engineer for a Project Management Contract in Saudi Arabia. This role is to provide engineering and project management services to there client’s onshore capital projects in Saudi Arabia. The project management team will be able to work as integrated members with there client’s Project Management Team.
• Prepare or assist in the development, implementation and maintenance of project schedules using Primavera P6
• Analyze schedule variances and recommend corrective actions
• Assist with setting up, tracking and analysis of engineering work-hours
• Assist with the preparation of project Earned Value Reports
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- Primavera P6 Microsoft Word and Excel knowledge
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally, writing in English.
DConnect International Solutions LLC are currently looking for Autocad Draftsman.
- Must be Certified Auto CAD at least 2 to 3 years’ experience.
- Preferably knows in to develop BMS detail layout, isometric drawings, section drawing from MEP layouts, Documentation, conduct site survey & coordinate with other service provider.
- Knowledge in Electrical is an additional advantage.