CAD Trainer openings in Kollam & Kottarakara Kerala India
CAD Trainer openings at CADPOINT Kollam – Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the success of the CADPOINT Kollam team by providing technical presentations and recommending solutions to students.
- Perform assessments to investigate, uncover and understand a customer’s business needs
- Be able to demonstrate, and integrate Autodesk technologies to solve design workflow problems
- Develop technical proposals in the areas of BIM and CAD for clients in the AEC industry
- Deliver effective, professional training and in person product demonstrations to students aswellas professionals
- Provide Technical Support to help customers through technical issues
- Deliver training at one of our Autodesk Training Centers (ATC) or at a customer’s site
- Bachelor degree
- Must have demonstrated and current direct experience with the process, workflow and use of Revit and AutoCAD from conceptual design through construction
- Understands the workflow between various members of the design team.
- Excellent oral, written communication skills
- Superior presentation skills, time management and planning skills.
- Strong teamwork / relationship management skills
CAD Trainer openings at CADPOINT Kollam – Required Skills & Experience
CADPOINT Kollam is an Authorised Training Centre in partnership with MCS Technologies, an IT consulting firm based in US & UK. We are qualified by Autodesk and Hewlett Packard to provide customers with the highest standards of CAD and graphics solutions in pre and post-sales support, training, implementation, hardware and customization services.
If you are an professional Architect, Architectural drafter, MEP Engineer or Drafter with AutoCAD and Revit experience or certification and would enjoy working on a more technical role, we have a position for you! Working at our CADPOINT Kollam as part of our Autodesk technical consulting and training team, this position allows you to do strategic work with our industry-leading clients and gain valuable experience as you manage the latest implementations of design and construction technology on a variety of projects. Take this opportunity to join a smart, driven, growth-oriented company where you will constantly be at the forefront of today’s latest technology. CADPOINT Kollam combines technology and business process consulting to help firms successfully plan, design, and operate buildings. With CADPOINT Kollam, you will be part of a company that delivers solutions to improve the entire project, from planning and design, to construction and operations & maintenance.
For more information about the CAD Trainer Openings at our CADPOINT Kollam– CAD trainings, Visit our centre in Kollam at CADPOINT, 2nd Floor, Chungath Arcade, Near Iron Bridge, High School Junction, Kollam, Kerala, India
Ph: +914742796123 , +919048550123
One of the leading MEP contracting company in Dubai is urgently seeking for draftsman with 2 years experience in UAE. Please note, this is a part-time position.
Duties include :
- Help design products with engineering and manufacturing techniques
- Add details to architectural plans from their knowledge of building techniques
- Work from rough sketches and specifications created by engineers and architects
- Specify dimensions, materials, and procedures for new products
- Prepare multiple versions of designs for review by engineers and architects
- Design plans using computer
- Extensive understanding of CAD packages.
- Excellent drafting skills.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines and have good time management skills.
Note : This is an immediate start position.