CAD Trainer openings in Kollam & Kottarakara Kerala India
CAD Trainer openings at CADD Training Centre Kollam – Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the success of the CADD Training Centre Kollam team by providing technical presentations and recommending solutions to students.
- Perform assessments to investigate, uncover and understand a customer’s business needs
- Be able to demonstrate, and integrate Autodesk technologies to solve design workflow problems
- Develop technical proposals in the areas of BIM and CAD for clients in the AEC industry
- Deliver effective, professional training and in person product demonstrations to students aswellas professionals
- Provide Technical Support to help customers through technical issues
- Deliver training at one of our Autodesk Training Centers (ATC) or at a customer’s site
- Bachelor degree
- Must have demonstrated and current direct experience with the process, workflow and use of Revit and AutoCAD from conceptual design through construction
- Understands the workflow between various members of the design team.
- Excellent oral, written communication skills
- Superior presentation skills, time management and planning skills.
- Strong teamwork / relationship management skills
CAD Trainer openings at CADD Training Centre Kollam – Required Skills & Experience
CADD Training Centre Kollam is an Authorised Training Centre in partnership with MCS Technologies, an IT consulting firm based in US & UK. We are qualified by Autodesk and Hewlett Packard to provide customers with the highest standards of CAD and graphics solutions in pre and post-sales support, training, implementation, hardware and customization services.
If you are an professional Architect, Architectural drafter, MEP Engineer or Drafter with AutoCAD and Revit experience or certification and would enjoy working on a more technical role, we have a position for you! Working at our CADD Training Centre Kollam as part of our Autodesk technical consulting and training team, this position allows you to do strategic work with our industry-leading clients and gain valuable experience as you manage the latest implementations of design and construction technology on a variety of projects. Take this opportunity to join a smart, driven, growth-oriented company where you will constantly be at the forefront of today’s latest technology. CADD Training Centre Kollam combines technology and business process consulting to help firms successfully plan, design, and operate buildings. With CADD Training Centre Kollam, you will be part of a company that delivers solutions to improve the entire project, from planning and design, to construction and operations & maintenance.
For more information about the CAD Trainer Openings at our CADD Training Centre Kollam– CAD trainings, Visit our centre in Kollam at CADD Training Centre, 2nd Floor, Ernakulam, Near Neyyattinkara Perumbavoor Angamaly Muvattupuzha Ernakulam Trivandrum, Neyyattinkara Perumbavoor Angamaly Muvattupuzha, Kollam, Kerala, India
Ph: +919995996121 , +919995996121
Piping Engineer, Autocad Operator & Piping Superintendent Aramco Approved Required.
Below positions with Aramco 05 years Experience only can apply.
• Preparation of Lifting Plan
• Preparation of Hydro Test Package
• Tie in Packages
• Material Take Off
• Weld Mapping
• Method Statements
• Lifting Plan
• Piping/Mechanical Experience
• As Built E&I
• Mechanical / piping works
• Aramco Experience in Piping Erection
• Live plant is preferable
Please email your cv with picture and mentioned your demand salary per hour.
Only Aramco 05 years Experience candidates call for interview.
This is an immediate requirement for our Yanbu refinery project. ( one year period).
Electrical CAD technician is needed for one of the Interior Designing Company in Kuwait. Apply for the job via CADD Training Centre Job Portal.
About the Company:
Our Client is an interior design studio specializing in commercial projects. They cover the entire life of a project from its concept creation and development to its execution and handover. The companies rapport with clients and dedication to understanding their spatial needs makes Ranya Al Mutawa one of a kind. Going that extra mile above international standards, Ranya Al Mutawa take pride in there projects locally and regionally. They do not stop at designing; They create an identity. They position there clients where they most want to be. This is the yardstick of there creativity!
Electrical CAD Technician in Kuwait
- Degree or Diploma in Electrical Engineering with CAD training/certification
- Should have working experience in Consultants.
- Should have experience in drafting electrical and low voltages systems designs.
- Able to Draft electrical and low voltage system layout plans and prepare load schedules as per engineering design.
An Architectural Engineering consultant with projects and offices in the Middle East is seeking for a highly qualified Electrical CAD Technicians for their offices in Kuwait.
Civil CAD Draftsman
- Development of cost/reduce loaded project schedules with the co-ordination of the Project Manager and the Head of Planning.
- Monitoring progress throughout all phases of the project and compare to the baseline for the entire project lifecycle.
- Monitoring the project performance through an efficient control system.
- Prepare & update the baseline schedule for the project, monitoring the same program for the deliverable & milestone.
- Assisting the project managers in forecasting and identifying the problem/difficulties of the current projects well in advance.
- Fulfill the site planning/scheduling requirements according to the contract with the co-ordination of planning department and the Project Manager.
- Preparation of revise/recovery plans with co-ordination of project managers.
- Generation of S-Curve & resource histogram.
- Assisting the site project team in co-ordination and management of various sub-contractors.
Alrabiah Consulting Engineers is looking for a Planning Engineer for a Project Management Contract in Saudi Arabia. This role is to provide engineering and project management services to there client’s onshore capital projects in Saudi Arabia. The project management team will be able to work as integrated members with there client’s Project Management Team.
• Prepare or assist in the development, implementation and maintenance of project schedules using Primavera P6
• Analyze schedule variances and recommend corrective actions
• Assist with setting up, tracking and analysis of engineering work-hours
• Assist with the preparation of project Earned Value Reports
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- Primavera P6 Microsoft Word and Excel knowledge
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally, writing in English.
One of the leading MEP contracting company in Dubai is urgently seeking for draftsman with 2 years experience in UAE. Please note, this is a part-time position.
Duties include :
- Help design products with engineering and manufacturing techniques
- Add details to architectural plans from their knowledge of building techniques
- Work from rough sketches and specifications created by engineers and architects
- Specify dimensions, materials, and procedures for new products
- Prepare multiple versions of designs for review by engineers and architects
- Design plans using computer
- Extensive understanding of CAD packages.
- Excellent drafting skills.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines and have good time management skills.
Note : This is an immediate start position.