Piping Engineer, Autocad Operator & Piping Superintendent Aramco Approved Required.
Below positions with Aramco 05 years Experience only can apply.
• Preparation of Lifting Plan
• Preparation of Hydro Test Package
• Tie in Packages
• Material Take Off
• Weld Mapping
• Method Statements
• Lifting Plan
• Piping/Mechanical Experience
• As Built E&I
• Mechanical / piping works
• Aramco Experience in Piping Erection
• Live plant is preferable
Please email your cv with picture and mentioned your demand salary per hour.
Only Aramco 05 years Experience candidates call for interview.
This is an immediate requirement for our Yanbu refinery project. ( one year period).
- Development of cost/reduce loaded project schedules with the co-ordination of the Project Manager and the Head of Planning.
- Monitoring progress throughout all phases of the project and compare to the baseline for the entire project lifecycle.
- Monitoring the project performance through an efficient control system.
- Prepare & update the baseline schedule for the project, monitoring the same program for the deliverable & milestone.
- Assisting the project managers in forecasting and identifying the problem/difficulties of the current projects well in advance.
- Fulfill the site planning/scheduling requirements according to the contract with the co-ordination of planning department and the Project Manager.
- Preparation of revise/recovery plans with co-ordination of project managers.
- Generation of S-Curve & resource histogram.
- Assisting the site project team in co-ordination and management of various sub-contractors.
Alrabiah Consulting Engineers is looking for a Planning Engineer for a Project Management Contract in Saudi Arabia. This role is to provide engineering and project management services to there client’s onshore capital projects in Saudi Arabia. The project management team will be able to work as integrated members with there client’s Project Management Team.
• Prepare or assist in the development, implementation and maintenance of project schedules using Primavera P6
• Analyze schedule variances and recommend corrective actions
• Assist with setting up, tracking and analysis of engineering work-hours
• Assist with the preparation of project Earned Value Reports
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- Primavera P6 Microsoft Word and Excel knowledge
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally, writing in English.