Job Description of Interior designer
- Design, execute & on site engineering.
- 3D modeling, Layout Planning, perspectives designing, color scheming, prepare presentations.
- Provide solutions for project implementation considering customer’s needs & time frame.
- Follow-up during the sales-cycle and supporting the sales team to translate client requirements.
- Preparation of bill of quantities.
- Preparation to tender and contract documents.
- Review and preparation of tender reports and analysis
The successful candidate need to meeting with clients & visit sites.
- To provide design solution
- To generate shop drawings
- To give technical support to Sales team and CADD team
- To assist in product selection and sourcing of suitable materials for projects in CADD
- Very good skill in AutoCAD drawing (detailed drawings)-2D & 3D
- Very good capabilities in making perspectives in AutoCAD-3D and rendering in 3D-Max.
- Good knowledge in Adobe Photoshop
- Skill in manual drawing and color rendering for making perspectives.
- Good communication skill in English is essential
The Engineering and Construction Designer is responsible for leading and designing individual projects, and defines project scope, space programs, timelines, and budgets. The Design Engineer will be working with internal project teams on the planning of new, and the renovation of older facilities including oilfield service bases, and on research, engineering, and manufacturing.
Successful Engineering and Construction Designers have experience in programming, planning, and design, and have a working knowledge of construction processes and of MS Office applications. With the ability to lead design meetings to gather project information, they are good team players who can work well individually on exciting, complex and challenging projects. They are flexible, capable of working long hours, and willing to travel internationally to help develop projects.
- Creates space programs and conceptual design documentation using Revit to define scope for potential projects.
- Creates and develops internal guidelines, space, and equipment design standards.
- Communicates the design process to the project team.
- Coordinates work with other team members and stakeholders.
- Reviews A/E documentation at project intervals to ensure project quality and design intent.
- Bachelor’s degree in architecture, with LEED experience.
- Minimum three years’ experience in industrial facility design, or complex project experience.
- Proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD, Adobe CS (Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator), Sketchup, and 3DS Max.